Wednesday 7 May 2014

[Cover] Happy B'day, Attitude Mag. Next, strip Tom Daley as well.





I live in Asia. We all understand that there is a huge jet lag between Asia and UK. I got Attitude Mag May issue now and it is going to publish its June issue in the middle of May. What the hell is this jet lag.

Attitude Mag had six people, five covers to make its 20-year-old issue special. (It’s incredible special as Harry was in his birth suit to celebrate it.) However,  I didn’t get the cover I wanted badly, as ordering it on the online bookstore and it sent by random. (It’s clear that which cover I desperately want. Damn it)

Attitude Mag interviewed several celebrities and hot guys about their first time being cover boy or reading it in this issue. It reminds me of the first time I bought it.(No one asks me about it, I still want to share it.) The cover boy of the issue I bought was David Gandy, as I am his big fan. It totally blew me away.

After that, I got hooked on it.

Since that, I started buying it on the online bookstore and asked my friends who went to UK for travel or business to buy it as a souvenir for me. Attitude Mag has me meet some brilliant bands, films and without saying, the boys. Name a few, London Grammar, Weekend, Gaydio, Mr.Porter, grateful athletes and the most important thing, scores of spectacular shirtless guys. (I admit that I am a visual animal) Thanks to Attitude Mag, I take notice of Ashley Taylor Dawson(Smoking hot), Harry Judd (Gosh, he is the hottest drummer in the world.) and so on.

Maybe it is a good idea to give my mom the naked issue as the gift for Mother’s Day.(No. it is definitely not. Just kidding, Mom)



Now, it steps on it’s young-adult path. But, is it a good thing for a twenty-year-old boy who is really good at taking an army of boys’ clothing?

Anyway, Happy B’day, Attitude Mag.(Keep stripping them from the bottom up)






I hope u can talk Tom into wearing his birthday suit as celebrating ur next birthday issue.

Look like he is ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment